This enhanced community quarantine I have more time in the kitchen. Since we have limited supplies in the pantry, I have to be more resourceful in preparing my family’s food.
My family loves anything with cheese, here are two simple recipes that I make using Real California Milk Cheese.
Baked Mussel with Real California Milk Cheddar Cheese
Real California Milk Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Remove the extra shell from the mussel.
- Place some butter and garlic
- Top the mussels with grated California milk cheddar cheese
- Arrange the mussels in the baking tray and cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes
- Remove and transfer in the serving plate
Bake Spaghetti with Real California Milk Orange Cheddar Cheese
My son requested for spaghetti instead of making the traditional one I baked it so he can have more cheese on the top.
Real California Milk Orange Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Cooked spaghetti, drain and set aside
- Cooked the spaghetti sauce according to your taste
- Toss with spaghetti then transfer to a baking dish
- Top with grated California milk orange cheddar cheese
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
I also make a simple cheesebord whatever is inside in our ref lang 🙂
Real California CHEESE FACTS
Not only has California been the nation’s largest milk producer for more than 20 years, but its also the No 1 producer of butter, ice cream and nonfat dry milk, and the second-largest cheese and yogurt producer.
Always Look for a Seal
California dairy products are available at the following membership shopping outlets and grocery stores in the Philippines;
S&R Membership Shopping
Makati South Supermarket
Puregold Price Club (selected branches)
Save More (selected branches)
All Day Supermarket (selected branches)
South Supermarket (selected branches)
You can check more details here