This enhanced community quarantine I have more time in the kitchen. Since we have limited supplies in the pantry, I have to be more resourceful in preparing my family’s food.
My family loves anything with cheese, here are two simple recipes that I make using Real California Milk Cheese.
Baked Mussel with Real California Milk Cheddar Cheese
Real California Milk Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Remove the extra shell from the mussel.
- Place some butter and garlic
- Top the mussels with grated California milk cheddar cheese
- Arrange the mussels in the baking tray and cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes
- Remove and transfer in the serving plate
Bake Spaghetti with Real California Milk Orange Cheddar Cheese
My son requested for spaghetti instead of making the traditional one I baked it so he can have more cheese on the top.
Real California Milk Orange Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Cooked spaghetti, drain and set aside
- Cooked the spaghetti sauce according to your taste
- Toss with spaghetti then transfer to a baking dish
- Top with grated California milk orange cheddar cheese
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
I also make a simple cheesebord whatever is inside in our ref lang 🙂
Real California CHEESE FACTS
Not only has California been the nation’s largest milk producer for more than 20 years, but its also the No 1 producer of butter, ice cream and nonfat dry milk, and the second-largest cheese and yogurt producer.
Always Look for a Seal
California dairy products are available at the following membership shopping outlets and grocery stores in the Philippines;
S&R Membership Shopping
Makati South Supermarket
Puregold Price Club (selected branches)
Save More (selected branches)
All Day Supermarket (selected branches)
South Supermarket (selected branches)
You can check more details here
Ang sarap! I love cheese tlaga. Pero wala kami oven. If ever magkaroon visit ko po ulit ito Hehe.
Masarap talaga sya Mommy, natry na namin ginamit sa spaghetti, si cheesy flavored taste tlga amd kumakapit ang lasa. Love na love ni bunso. Mahilig sa cheese and he always papak this?