As a mom I am always looking forward for a new place for our family bonding. We love to explore new things together. We are so excited to hear and witness the launching of Bounce Trampoline Park. This is a great place for our kids who loves to jump and bounce all day, a great place for a bonding with our friends or family, and personally I think this one also can serve as a “me time” for a working mom like me who wants to have energy and recharge for a little while
WHAT IS BOUNCE TRAMPOLINE PARK
Bounce Trampoline park lets you experience 1,225 square meters of pure fun. The founder Mark Hogsden brought this unique concept in the Philippines after experiencing it firsthand with his children in Britain.
ACTIVITIES THAT WE CAN ENJOY
Everyone from all walks of life, varying fitness levels and diverse age groups can Bounce into great shape by trying fab activities;
1. Take your toddlers to the kiddie playground where they can climb and slide into child-friendly structures.
2. Have a battle beam match with your bestie and see’s who’s got the best balance.
3. Dive into foam pools with your entire clan for a cool photo op.
4. You can slam dunk like a pro baller
5. Jump and bounce at trampolines in countless sizes
6. Challenge your friends to a round of Dodgeball
7. Play dynamic set of volleyball
8. Basketball challenge with your buddy
9. Walking on the walls
10. Relay over Ninja course
11. Free style jumps as you dive into hula hoops
12. Try your gymnastic moves
13. Climbing the colorful wall and reaching the top first
14. Every Friday and Saturday you can party using Bounce boards, Bouncing bags and LED bubble balls
During the glow in the dark DJ nights
15. When you are tired and you want to refresh you can sit back and relax at party lounge and café
My son and I had a blast exploring this park, we really had fun. We enjoyed all the activities, this a good exercise for me and bonding moment with him.
To enjoy the park we must wear comfortable clothes, easy slip on
Bounce Trampoline Park care for your safety, you have to wear a grip socks before you can enter the premises. Every participant must watch the training video, this will not take long about 10-15 minutes only. Staffs were all attentive
Bounce Trampoline Park is also open for birthday celebrations, family reunion, field trip, corporate event. Team building and other special occasions and make it an affair to remember.
Regular Rates Weekdays, Weekends and Holidays
First hour (per person) Php 299.00
Student with ID Php 225.00
Extra hour per person Php 199.00
Toddlers (1 to 5 years old) Php 249.00
Including parent or guardian
Unlimited Pass (30 slots available on weekdays Php 499.00
20 slots available on weekends)
Monday to Thursday 11 am to 9 pm
Friday 11 am to 10 pm
Saturday 9 am to 10 pm
Sunday 9 am to 9 pm
Ground Level South Tower right (beside SM South Mall) Zapote Road Las Piñas
0949 357 8357; 0927- 944 2860; 0995 149 0285
Facebook Page bouncephilippines