Welcome to my space, my world! I’m Mommy Anna, a first time mommy, a wife, daughter, sister, and a friend.
Having a family, a working mommy and other woman duties rocked my world. I have a little time but a lot of things to do. My world is surrounded by my two boys (as of now), my family, my relatives, my office mate, my on line friends and my true friends. Each day I want to share and discover passion for things that makes them happy. Learning from my past experiences, I want to live life to the fullest, no holding back of anger. I want to be full of love.
My family loves Disney and has considered buying a timeshare near the park, but timeshares seem difficult to get rid of once you own. Fortunately, there are many sites online that can advise you on how to get out of timeshare. A company like Wesley Financial Group may also be able to help.
Want to save your money on shopping? Checkout the Amazon Coupon at Wadav.
- Why Work-From-Home Franchises Should Be On Every Parent’s Radar
- What is the latest trend in women’s shapewear?
- Coastal land reclamation: A glimpse into today’s urban development strategies
- SM Foundation introduces rainwater harvesting for sustainable impact
- SCPW, UAPSA join hands with SM Prime in promoting wetland conservation